Myers Fork Brick House
This two-story brick house includes three bedrooms, two with queen-sized beds and one with an antique double bed, two living rooms with comfy furniture, one with TV and VCR/DVD player so you can bring your favorite movies or watch some from the small collection in the house (please note: the TV only works with the VCR/DVD player; no cable), a fully furnished kitchen, and two recently remodeled bathrooms with showers.
If you enjoy taking walks, hiking, or biking, there are gravel and paved paths nearby, and you can even walk up the hill to the log cabin if you'd like. The creek is fun to explore (but watch out for snakes!); there are also some small caves on the banks opposite the house. We have many rabbits and often see turkeys and other birds. Once, there was even a black bear near the creek! The large porch provides views of the creek and yard, the perfect place to watch wildlife and enjoy a cool breeze.
- Two queen-sized beds and an antique cherry full-sized bed, all three in private bedrooms, and an extra-long twin in a large room in the basement
- Two full bathrooms
- Two living rooms with couches, and several handmade wooden chairs
- TV + DVD player/VCR and small collection of movies
- Air-conditioning and electric heat
- Fully-equipped kitchen, with stove/oven, refrigerator/freezer, and coffee maker
- Cookware, utensils, plates, dishes, cups, and silverware provided
- All linens provided
- Washer and dryer
- A gas grill
- A picnic table
- Outdoor seating to enjoy the large covered porch
For more photos, please click the "Photos" link on the sidebar on the left.